Website Volvo Business Services AB
Technical Sales Engineer – Volvo Trucks, Gothenburg
As a Technical Sales Engineer you support the sales representative and market companies with product and technical advice. When customer asks for an adapted truck according to their specific needs, you are the one supporting that the complete truck will fulfill what has been requested. You are in daily contact with people from different cultures and organizations. With your interest in finding solutions to make our customers successful, you are the interface between the sales organization and Group Trucks Organization. You will work globally, being responsible for a geographical area and the stakeholders within that area.
If you have a technical interest, great customer focus, like working with adapted solutions for the complete truck (including body buildings), enjoy communicating and build good long-lasting relationships- this is the position for you!
Who are we and what do we offer
We are a team of 14 engineers who like working together but also cross functional. We enjoy performing our outmost to support our sales representatives with the most suitable truck for the customer. We get daily feedback on the work we do, from both the manufacturers, the retailers and the suppliers. The work we do is very motivating, since our work also has a big impact on the Volvo Trucks financial result. This really makes us feel like our work matters and is important!
What can we offer?
Except for great colleagues, a motivating purpose, clear feedback on our work and constant challenges, we also offer a lot of learning and development. We continuously work with new solutions and product changes and adapt those to secure customer success. We promise that you will learn a lot about our trucks and gain global knowledge in this role. You don’t need to know everything about our trucks and how they work from start, but you need to be eager to learn.
To summarize: We are offering a stimulating job in an international environment where you get the possibility to work with the complete truck (including superstructures) together with our dealers and markets as well as our colleagues at customer adaptation within the factory. You will not only be a part of our journey in transforming to sustainable progress and securing customer success, but You will also be one of us driving it!
Responsibilities and main tasks will be:
- Support sales representatives and market companies with product and technical advice
- Drive quality, improvements and stability in the Customer Adaptation process
- Develop concepts for shorter lead-time and increased flexibility
- Develop concepts for customer needs
- Pricing of Customer Adaptation requests
- Follow up Customer Adaptation intake and support sales organization with different solutions
- To drive for “best practice” to reach efficiency
Requirements for the position and competence needed:
- To have a suitable education (university degree, other education, or experience from production)
- Courage and integrity
- Be business and customer oriented
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Eager to learn quickly when facing new problems, analyzing areas for improvements and willing to work in an international environment
- Quickly adapt to changes
- Good verbal and written skills in English and in Swedish
- Flexible and enjoy working both independently as well as in a team
- Prestige less- no matter of experience, in this position you need to be able to ask for help. No one knows everything!
- Ambitious and driven
- Positive and Solution oriented
For further information, please contact:
Janine Jacobsson, Manager Technical Sales Support, +46 31 3231684, firstname.lastname@example.org
Magnus Bengtsson, HR Business Partner +46 31 3226285, email@example.com
Kindly note that due to GDPR, we will not accept applications via mail. Please use our career site.
To apply for this job please visit arbetsformedlingen.se.