Website THETC The Techno Creatives AB
Would you like to be part of a dynamic team of engineers who are passionate about creating reliable, sustainable, and connected vehicles? As an Embedded Developer, you’ll keep up with the fast-paced changes in the industry by focusing on software development on hardware that is developed in-house.
Our mission is to build a series of solar-driven vehicles which we call EVIG. EVIG is our answer to the critical need for electric delivery vehicles for cities. It is optimized for last-mile deliveries in urban environments, able to carry anything from pallets and packages to mail and food. EVIG takes energy efficiency to a new level by having the lightest vehicle weight to cargo volume on the market with solar panel roof, connectivity-enabled services, and flexible cargo space are some of its key benefits.
About your job
In order to produce (and scale) EVIG you and the engineering team of five will ensure that the vehicle’s software and firmware are reliable and efficient and that they work seamlessly with other systems and components of the vehicle.
During the first months of your new gig, you’ll get to work hands-on with embedded software development: coding, verifying, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting in mainly three parts:
– The BMS (Battery Management System)
– The VCU (Vehicle Control Unit)
– MPPT (Solar charge controller)
Required experiences and skills:
– 2-5 years of experience in developing embedded systems with microcontrollers, microprocessors, and real-time operating systems
– Practical experience in C programming language and willingness to learn Rust
– Practical experience using oscilloscopes.
– Experience in automated tests and building test rigs.
– Experience in the automotive industry
– Analytical and pragmatic problem solver who can conduct a lot of data and understand what is important for achieving outcomes.
– Great collaboration and communication skills since we are a small team and work in an entrepreneurial environment where clear and transparent communication is key to success
– Ability to take ownership and initiatives that will help the work move forward and cope effectively with complexity and change
Why join Clean Motion?
We are located in Jonsered, just outside Gothenburg, and offer you a dynamic and entrepreneurial environment, where you will work with a team of talented individuals passionate about creating sustainable solutions for the future.
If you want to work with a physical product, develop software on in-house developed hardware, and learn along the way we might have a match! At Clean Motion, you´ll get to work locally but with a global impact and use your creativity and curiosity on a daily basis.
Who we are
Our story started in 2010 in Lerum, on the west coast of Sweden, with a mission to find a solution for sustainable transport in urban environments.
Fast forward to now where we have both a solid understanding and proven solution for what we believe is the future of mobility. A transportation solution suited for daily use, with a vehicle somewhere between a conventional car and a scooter.
Alongside significant engineering & technology advancements, our industrial design has been crafted over the years to meet the needs of a wide range of businesses with one common purpose – providing urban transport at scale.
How to show your interest
Are you excited to join the mission for sustainable transport in urban environments?
In this recruitment, we have taken the help of The Techno Creatives. All applications are referred to them for fair and efficient matching.
When applying you´ll get to answer a few short Yes/No questions and share your story about why you want to be a part of Clean Motion. If you have any questions along the way, feel free to reach out to Alexandra Emilsson at email@example.com or +46735 66 65 12.
We’re reviewing candidates continuously, so don’t hesitate to share your story sooner than later. Check out our website at www.cleanmotion.se (http://www.cleanmotion.se/) for more inspiration!
To apply for this job please visit arbetsformedlingen.se.